Caring, energetic, positive, dedicated to providing high quality dentistry, and having a strong work ethic are the qualities we are looking for in a Board Eligible/Board Certified pediatric dentist to join our private, fee-for-service pediatric dental office. Our office is located in Pearland, a suburb of Houston, just 20 minutes from the Texas Medical Center and downtown Houston. We opened in 2005 and have continued to grow with a good reputation in the expanding area. We have the current technology and materials to aid us in providing the best care for our patients, including digital radiography, a Biolase hard/soft tissue laser, intraoral cameras, the Wand, Isolite, zirconium crowns, and SDF. Our practice focuses on building relationships with our patient families in a safe, compassionate, comfortable, and kid-friendly environment. Benefits are available based on eligibility periods, including health care and 401K matching retirement plan. Please email your CV with 3 professional references and any questions regarding the position to email@example.com.
Applicants are required to have the following and are required to show the following credentials:
1. Active Texas dental license in good standing
2. Active Level 1 and Level 2 Sedation permits for the state of Texas (if in residency, then need to show where in the process of obtaining the sedation permit)
3. Current CPR and Current PALS
4. Be a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry or be Board-Eligible with plans of obtaining Board Certification
5. Current membership in the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and in the American Dental Association (if a resident, then student members)
6. Active DEA number (if in residency, need to show where in the process of obtaining the DEA number)
Internal Number: 2005
About Pearland Pediatric Dentistry
Pearland Pediatric Dentistry's mission is to provide the highest quality pediatric dental care to our patients and their families in a safe, comfortable, compassionate, and kid friendly environment. The office is in a growing suburb of Houston and is located 20 minutes from the Texas Medical Center and downtown Houston. We are an established private pediatric dental practice that focuses on building relationships and prevention, and we also offer nitrous oxide, oral sedation or IV sedation if required for treatment. The team is highly trained in pediatric dentistry and is consistent. Doctors see patients four days a week (not on the weekends). Pearland Pediatric Dentistry receives positive reviews through surveys, Facebook, Google, and other online search engines. We welcome either experienced pediatric dentists or recent pediatric dental graduates.