We are seeking a Full-Time Board Eligible or Board-Certified Pediatric Dentist for our offices in Sacramento, CA. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Pediatric Dentist!
At Western Dental & Orthodontics, we are a Dental Home providing a lifetime of services for our patients. Pediatric Dentists, like you, support this idea by providing treatment in our fully-equipped dental facilities along with trained support staff.
At Western Dental, we have a variety of Corporate Support Departments including Billing, Quality Management, Procurement/Facilities, Human Resources, and IT to provide you and the offices you work at administrative and technological support. In the field, our clinical and operational management teams work to ensure your days are scheduled efficiently so you can maximize your production.
We offer a consistently, fully booked patient schedule
Our Pediatric Dentists are expected to:
• Partner with other specialists and general dentists to provide the best optimal dental care for children • Be able to travel to various dental practices in your area
We offer Immigration Sponsoring Programs including: OPT, H-1B, TN, and Green Card in select regions.
We offer our Pediatric Dentists:
· Guaranteed Daily Base Rates plus lucrative incentive programs
· Part time positions available, including 1099 options
· Company Paid Professional Liability Insurance
· Company Paid CE courses
· Healthcare benefits for full time providers
We'll need you to provide:
• Current Dental License for the state in which you wish to practice • Pediatric Certificate from an accredited U.S. Dental University • Oral Conscious Sedation Certificate per State requirement (preferred, but not required) • Current CPR Card • NPI Number • DEA Certificate
Internal Number: 19-0829
About Western Dental
As one of the West Coast’s most experienced dental and oral health maintenance organizations (DHMOs), Western Dental includes more than 4,000 doctors, assistants, managers, administrators and clerical personnel. We provide affordable, high quality care to thousands of people—and we’re always looking for talented, caring and motivated people to join our team.