Locally owned, supported practice has an ownership opportunity available for an entrepreneurial Pediatric, or General dentist, who loves treating children!
The qualified dentist will have the opportunity to own, and manage an established, successful family practice located in Port Angeles with attractive potential for continued growth!
What you can expect as a member of our team;
• Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
• Modern offices equipped with the latest dental technology
• Malpractice Insurance
• Healthcare Benefit Stipend
• CE reimbursement
• A great team and a collaborative work environment!
What we expect;
· Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients
· Educate patients and parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health
· Communicate with dental staff on our team regarding patient treatment plans
· Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments, and consultations
· DDS, DMD
· Current license to practice dentistry in Washington or ability to obtain
· Dedicated to ensuring the highest quality of care to patients
· Excellent communication skills
· Friendly and professional demeanor
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: PA1
About Olympic Kids Dental
Lone Peak Dental Group, named after the majestic mountain in the Wasatch Range wilderness, is the rapidly expanding entrepreneurial dental service organization based in Denver, Colorado.
Founded in 2003, Lone Peak is a unique DSO because it’s partners, Dr. John Burtenshaw and Dr. Garth Stoddard, are active pediatric dentists who believe in the tradition of community-based dental care. With a focus on Medicaid patients, our mission is to leave no child untreated regardless of their ability to pay. We believe in people before profits. Dr. Garth and Dr. John foster a team-oriented culture with an “owner doctor” model, which allows for equity participation and supports decision making at the local office level., Lone Peak’s vision is to honor and serve our entrepreneurial dental professionals, which we accomplish through DSO support at the “Smile Center.”