We are currently accepting resumes for PART TIME Pediatric Dentists to join our growing team!
Days include: Tuesdays, Thursdays OR Fridays, Saturdays
If you are looking for a positive and challenging environment to develop professionally, look no further! We need experienced and talented dental professionals eager to evolve in their careers. Without the difficulties of managing a business, you will be able to focus solely on your patients, giving you the opportunity to develop your practice and earn more income than dentists in a traditional practice setting. With state-of-the-art technology at your fingertips and our growing professional network you will remain current with all the latest trends in dentistry and dedicated patient care.
BENEFITS OF DENTAL365:
• Highly competitive salaries (% of adjusted production)
• Medical Insurance Program
• Vision Care Program
• Dental Program
• 401(K) Retirement Plan
• Commuter Benefits
• Our network of mentorship & established practices to help you advance in our profession
• Continued training and support from respected leaders in dentistry
• Opportunities for charitable work, family friendly company events, & an established and growing professional network
APPLY TODAY! We Can’t Wait to Meet You!
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• MINIMUM of 2 years of Clinical Experience, post-residency
• DMD or DDS from an accredited university & active NYS license in good standing
• Dedicated patient care and a strong sense of ethics
• A desire for additional training, coaching, and team-building
• A drive for financial success, and practice growth
Internal Number: 1
About That Broadway Smile (Dental365 Partner)
Dental365 was founded in 2014 by Scott Asnis, DDS and David Kim, MD, with the goal of improving the method of providing dental care to fit the busy lifestyles of residents in the New York metropolitan area. Led by dentists, we are the leading Dental Service Organization (DSO) in the New York Metropolitan Area and beyond.
Dental365 seeks to employ talented professionals who are looking for a workplace to call home. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and are growing alongside an incredible staff dedicated to excellence in patient care.
Our pediatric division included many pediatric and ortho only locations.
Our mission at Dental365:
- Be the leader in the field of dentistry by combining convenience, availability, state-of-the-art technology, cutting-edge procedures and exceptional dental care in the most comfortable environment.
- Exceed patient expectations, creating tremendous value for their time commitment.
- Welcome our patients with care and compassion as though they’re family.