We are a busy and well-established patient-centric pediatric dental office looking for a compassionate pediatric dentist to join our team. The office has over 30 years of good will. The office is family-owned and operates in only one location. We are not a DSO. We have a very experienced team of doctors and staff. We are trusted and have a great reputation in the community. The staff also bring their own children to the office.
A full-time (preferable) or part-time position is available. All applicants regardless of experience are welcome to apply. The owner doctor teaches the pediatric residents at UCLA. Mentorship is available.
We are open Monday through Friday and closed on the weekends. We offer competitive compensation. We do not accept Denti-Cal or HMOs.
Applicant should be clinically proficient in all pediatric dental procedures including composite and amalgam restorations, stainless steel crowns, strip crowns, zirconia crowns, pulpotomies, pulpectomies, extractions, and space maintainer appliances. The owner doctor is willing to teach and review any unfamiliar procedures. We currently offer nitrous oxide only. We currently do not offer conscious sedation, but we are open to offering the service if the applicant desires.
- DDS/DMD from an accredited university
- Pediatric dental certificate/specialty certificate from an accredited pediatric dental residency program
- Current California dental license
- Board certification is not a requirement, but is necessary to be on staff at the hospital if desired
- Must have great communication skills. A sense of humor is a plus!