This is an outstanding opportunity for a well established pediatric dentist to join a very busy private pediatric dental practice in northern Atlanta suburbs. Join a practice with a great environment & culture with and extremely efficient support team where high quality dental care is the top priority.
• Fully digital and state of the art office
• Full time and part time available
• Autonomy to practice as you want using the materials you prefer or mentorship for more recent grads
• Opportunity to work with other well trained and efficient doctors
• Practice at your preferred pace
• Comprehensive benefits package include Health, Vision, Dental, 401k
• Highly competitive compensation structure based on daily guarantee vs % or collections
• DMD or DDS licensed (or license eligible) to practice in Georgia.
• Pediatric Dental Certification.
DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state of Georgia
Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate.
Completion of a Pediatric residency preferred.
(For OR purposes) Current Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certificate
Current DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) registered in the stat of which you are practicing
The mission of Southern Dental Alliance is to assist Dentists with the day to day business functions of owning a practice without changing the integrity of the practice they have nurtured and developed. Our focus is to help great dental practices continue to grow and succeed.